-30 Days Free Return & Exchange
-Warranty on all products
-Free Worldwide Shipping
Best combustion atomizer for dabs. This incredible atomizer burns fast, delivers clean and amazing hits (specially if you're looking for a good pipe hit) Perfect combustion pen for on-the-go that releases minimum odor. With innovative design the atomizer provides clean and easy burn on all dab and concentrate products. It is recommended that the atomizer is often cleaned with a brush and dabber to provide cleaner hits.
- BEST STARTER KIT FOR WAX VAPORIZER, PERFECT PIPE HIT!, AND GETS YOU OFF YOUR FEET!
- No tar and other cancer causing substances. Clean and tasty vapor hits! long lasting 1100 mAh Battery. No second-hand smoke and environmental protection. No cigarette smell to stink up your clothes, house, or car. Optimal temperatures for all uses.
- No stain on teeth or causes bad breath. Quick burning atomizer tank coil which saves a lot of product, rolling papers, and butane. Discreet in public, perfect size to fit in all pockets (Extremely Portable)
- Works with dry herb, weed, cannabis, medical marijuana, wax, concentrates, oil, extracts, BHO, tobacco, and much more! (ONLY FOR LEGAL USE).
- Releases minimum smell perfect for both indoors and outdoors. 600 Puffs per charge! and includes a cleaning kit, USB charger, and a wall adapter. Best Electronic Pipe Vape Mod In The Market by Cloud9city. No more lighters and papers! this amazing vaporizer will save you a lot of ground material! Saves up to 40-60% ground material! Spend less and save more!
- 10/10 - The coil heats up to bright red/orange in just 2-3 seconds, perfect for a quick session.
- 10/10 - Looks like any other e-cig vape, not easily detected in public, and releases minimum odor.
- 10/10 - Smaller than the palm of your hands, will fit in all pockets, and easy for on the go.
Vaporizer Type :
Conduction - The Conduction Vaporizer will heat up your herbs directly making contact. The vapor is produced really fast as the dry herb is in contact with the heating element.
What is the difference between Conduction and Convection?