-30 Days Free Return & Exchange
-Warranty on all products
-Free Worldwide Shipping
Portable herbal vaporizer that delivers amazing hits and also releases minimum odor. No combustion, 100% heating and vapor. The oven heats up to the maximum temperature in just seconds providing fast and clean vapor. Perfect for indoor use with limited detection, and also great for on the go.
- No combustion 100% oven heat producing pure and clean vapor. Healthier alternative way to smoke Cannabis/ Dryherb eliminating toxic smoke. No tar and other cancer causing substances
- Perfect for on-the-go, Fits in all pockets, Extremely discreet in public and releases minimum to no odor. Provides awesome and natural flavors. Extremely discreet in public and super portable. The Best and Lowest Price In The Market
- No stain on teeth or causes bad breath. Amazing tank size that will fully fit 1 gram of material. Produces pure and tasty white vapor/vapour which will definitely get you off your feet!
- No cigarette smell to stink up your clothes, house, or car. No more lighters and papers! this amazing vaporizer will save you a lot of ground material! Saves up to 40-60% ground material! Spend less and save more! For Tobacco, Herbal, Cannabis, marijuana Use (LEGAL USE ONLY)
How To Use And Operate:
- Load the top chamber oven with the desired product.
- 5 fast clicks to turn on/off the battery
- Hold the power button while its on to operate the unit.
- Inhale the vapor while holding the power button.
Vaporizer Type : Convection - The dry herb in the convection vaporizer will not make contact with the heating element, but instead hot air in the oven heats and warms up the dry herb, producing clean vapor. No combustion is occurring
What is the difference between Conduction and Convection?
Conduction - The Conduction Vaporizer will heat up your herbs directly making contact. The vapor is produced really fast as the dry herb is in contact with the heating element.
Convection - The dry herb in the convection vaporizer will not make contact with the heating element, but instead hot air in the oven heats and warms up the dry herb, producing clean vapor. No combustion is occurring