-30 Days Free Return & Exchange
-Warranty on all products
-Free Worldwide Shipping
Atomizer tank for wax and concentrates. Connects to any 510 tread component battery, burns fast, and delivers amazing hits! Perfect dabbing pen that releases minimum odor, great for indoor uses with limited detection. The coil heats bright red in just seconds providing fast and clean vapor for on the go. This tank requires a 510 battery to operate.
With innovative design the atomizer provides clean and easy burn on all dry herbal and concentrate products. It is recommended that the atomizer is often cleaned with a brush and dabber to provide clean hits
- Perfect Concentrate Dabbing Atomizer With Dual Coils For On The Go, Heats up in seconds and releases minimum odor indoors and outdoors
- Best Electronic Dabbing Atomizer Connects To All 510 Thread Battery. Provides Clean and tasty vapor. Best for BHO and other concentrates!
- No cigarette smell to stink up your clothes, house, or car. No stain on teeth or causes bad breath. Discreet, and easily portable will fit in all pockets, those lighter days are now gone!
- No tar and other cancer causing substances. No second-hand smoke and environmental protection. Includes : Mouth piece, Glass globe chamber, Coil 510 tread piece, 100% combustion and it will get you off your feet!
- 1 Mouth piece
- 1 Glass globe chamber
- 2 Coil
- 1 510 tread piece
- 10/10 - The coil heats up to bright red/orange in just 2-3 seconds, perfect for a quick session.
- 10/10 - Will fit in all pockets, and easy for on the go.
Vaporizer Type : Conduction - The Conduction Vaporizer will heat up your herbs directly making contact. The vapor is produced really fast as the dry herb is in contact with the heating element.
What is the difference between Conduction and Convection?
Conduction - The Conduction Vaporizer will heat up your herbs directly making contact. The vapor is produced really fast as the dry herb is in contact with the heating element.
Convection - The dry herb in the convection vaporizer will not make contact with the heating element, but instead hot air in the oven heats and warms up the dry herb, producing clean vapor. No combustion is occurring