-30 Days Free Return & Exchange
-Warranty on all products
-Free Worldwide Shipping
Herova by Airistech is a dry herb vaporizer. Heats to the max temperature in 20 seconds, the packing comes with three different bullets for dry herb, wax and e juice. Five different temperature levels available from 375F to 435F. One touch to change the temperature setting, the kit built-in 2200mah battery, over 10 cycle on a single charge. Easy to use and clean!
- Ceramic heating chamber makes the heating more neat ,more cleaner
- You can enjoy the better vaping performance with ceramic bullet with patented technology.
- Temperature control range from 375 to 435
- More fashionable appearance and more portable , easy to carry .
- No combustion 100% oven heat producing pure and clean vapor. Healthier alternative way to smoke eliminating toxic smoke. No tar and other cancer causing substances
- Heats up to 480 °F / 220°C In seconds with a 2200 mAh Long Lasting battery capacity, LCD Temperature control providing ultimate heating selection. No second-hand smoke and environmental protection.
- Perfect for on-the-go, Fits in all pockets, Extremely discreet in public and releases minimum to no odor. Provides awesome and natural flavors. Extremely discreet in public and super portable.
- No stain on teeth or causes bad breath. Amazing tank size that will fully fit 1 gram of material. Produces pure and tasty white vapor which will definitely get you off your feet!
- No cigarette smell to stink up your clothes, house, or car. No more lighters and papers! this amazing vaporizer will save you a lot of ground material! Saves up to 40-60% ground material! Spend less and save more!
1xCeramic herb bullet
2xCeramic wax&oil bullet
Vaporizer Type : Convection - The dry herb in the convection vaporizer will not make contact with the heating element, but instead hot air in the oven heats and warms up the dry herb, producing clean vapor. No combustion is occurring
What is the difference between Conduction and Convection?
Conduction - The Conduction Vaporizer will heat up your herbs directly making contact. The vapor is produced really fast as the dry herb is in contact with the heating element.
Convection - The dry herb in the convection vaporizer will not make contact with the heating element, but instead hot air in the oven heats and warms up the dry herb, producing clean vapor. No combustion is occurring