cloud9city.com specializes in the sale of products, such as vaping products, are intended only for legal recreational use only. We are not responsible for:
- Legal actions brought against you due to use of any of our products in a way that is prohibited by law in your area.
- Losses of any kind that occur as a result of using our products.
- Injury or illness that arises due to the proper or improper use of our products.
Please keep the following key points in mind about the products sold at Cloud9city.com. By making a purchase from us, you are agreeing to the fact that you understand these points and agreeing that you will not hold us liable for any injuries, losses or damages that occur as a consequence of using our products.
- Vaporizers and related products do not treat medical conditions. None of the products featured on our site have been approved by the FDA for the treatment of any illness or condition. They are not medical devices.
- Vaporizers and related products are not approved smoking cessation devices. There is no guarantee that any product sold here will help you quit smoking.
- Vaping is not safe for everyone. Some people may develop side effects or reactions due to vaping. These may include allergic reactions, reactions to nicotine or to the herbs contained in blends. Prior to using any vaporizer, you are advised to contact a medical professional and receive clearance for vaping. Only a licensed medical professional can advise you as to whether or not vaping is safe for you. Failure to consult a medical professional could result in injury or illness.
- Laws regarding vaping vary widely from country to country, from province to province and from locality to locality. It is your responsibility to know and respect the law in your area. We cannot advise you as to whether or not it is legal for you to vape in private or in public in your specific location. Our sale of a product to you does not endorse its use in areas prohibited by law.
- Vaporizers and related products could pose a risk for burns, electric shock, fire and other accidents and injuries. Following the instructions provided by the manufacturer can greatly reduce the risk of injury and accidents, making it important that you read them fully and follow them as written. We cannot be responsible for any damages or injuries that occur due to the proper or improper use of any product featured on our site.
Vaporizers are not evaluated or regulated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products sold on this site are not intended for medical use to treat, cure or prevent any type of illness, condition or disease. Prior to using a vaporizer, consult a health care provider to determine the safety of using the device. We do not providing any medical advice. If you choose to use a vaporizer, you are liable for any injury or complication that may occur.
Inhaling any type of substance could pose a risk to health and well-being, and there is not enough evidence to know whether vaporizing completely removes all of the toxic materials found in cigarettes.
If you have questions regarding this Liability Policy, please Contact Us for assistance.